Hello Dear Readers,
I have some important updates for you:
1. My Love Search, the first book in the ‘Confessions of an Abandoned Wife’ series, has become a permanently free book – you’re welcome to download it from Amazon.com.
2. My Love Affair, the second in that series, is now on pre-sale at a bargain price of $ 0.99. Please feel free to order and enjoy it on Amazon.com.
3. Also I'm proud to tell you that I won ‘Nanowrimo Israel.’ For those who aren't familiar with the Nanowrimo contest, let me explain that it’s an annual contest in which writers are challenged to write a book of 50,000 words (in English – the Hebrew requirement was 35,000 words) during the month of November (hence, NaNoWriMo.) The book I submitted (which won, as stated) was actually a first draft. These days, I'm editing the book (in Hebrew), and when it’s completed I’ll translate it into English. I expect the book to be available on Amazon.com around August or September 2015.
4. To anyone interested in investigator Hadas Levinger, the main character in Hill of Secrets, a second book featuring Hadas is starting to take shape.
5. My next blog posts will be about life in Israel. I’d love to hear from you if you have any questions or subjects you’d like me to write about (besides the Israeli-Palestine conflict), so don't hesitate to write to me.